Save time – get Proof of Acceptance without visiting the Post Office.
- The Proof of Acceptance (Electronic) posts to your account soon after your letter receives its first outbound scan by the USPS, normally within a few hours of the Mail Carrier picking up your Certified Mail.
- It replaces PS3800 receipts, Scan Forms, Manifests, and Firm Books.
- For legal purposes, Proof of Acceptance (Electronic) is accepted by the IRS, state, and federal courts as prima facia evidence that the Post Office physically took possession of mail at a specific time and date.
- When sending work-related Certified Mail® from your home ZIP Code, the USPS will still recognize your business address as your return address when issuing Proof of Acceptance (Electronic).
- Watch the How-To Video
- BLOG: New Alternate Address feature ensures that Proof of Acceptance is based on your business address when sending work-related Certified Mail® from your home in a different Zip Code
Get started today!
No setup or monthly fees. No software to install. Perfect for office or home.
If you have questions, call 888-462-1750. 8am-5pm ET. To sign up, click below.