Save time – get Proof of Acceptance without visiting the Post Office.
- The Proof of Acceptance (Electronic) posts to your account soon after your letter receives its first outbound scan by the USPS, normally within a few hours of the Mail Carrier picking up your Certified Mail.
- It replaces PS3800 receipts, Scan Forms, Manifests, and Firm Books.
- For legal purposes, Proof of Acceptance (Electronic) is accepted by the IRS, state, and federal courts as prima facia evidence that the Post Office physically took possession of mail at a specific time and date.
- When sending work-related Certified Mail® from your home ZIP Code, the USPS will still recognize your business address as your return address when issuing Proof of Acceptance (Electronic).
- Watch the How-To Video
- BLOG: New Alternate Address feature ensures that Proof of Acceptance is based on your business address when sending work-related Certified Mail® from your home in a different Zip Code
Get started quickly!
Getting started is simple. There’s no software to install. No fixed monthly fees. Just a small transaction fee per piece, and we supply the Certified Mail window envelopes at no extra charge. Just tell us how many you need to get started and prefund your postage account (minimum level of $60). You’ll receive the envelopes in 3-5 days and unused postage is always refundable. To sign up, click below. If you have questions, call 888-462-1750. 8am–5pm ET.